All I can say is that Barlow Trail Vet Clinic is a great place for your pets!!Dr.
Houston and Dr. Brenner have treated both of our pets with much compassion and made us feel like we were the most important people in the building!! Unfortunately previous negative reviews have made this place seem "awful" on-line but new ownership has sure made a difference!! They answer our endless list of questions and also take the time to explain the reasons for doing blood work and tests.
How many doctors do you know that get on the floor with your dog?!I trust them completely!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Great Service
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "My cat Charlotte was diagnosed with cancer this past September. We had the doctors at the Blue Pearl speciality hospital run tests, do x-rays, ct scans. The doctors said the..."
- "Applied Vectra on my cat July 19th, 2015 Sunday evening. Monday July 20th he had a round bald spot. Today, July 21st ,Tuesday he has another bald spot about an..."
- "My healthy 1 year old Bengal had escaped outdoors, and had twelve hours of diarrhea. I wasn't concerned, but my aunt called to see when we should be, if it..."
- "Ordered a Gas Block Front Sight for a Ruger rifle from sellers website based on sample photo and item description. When the item arrived and installed, it did not fit,..."
- "We would like to tell everyone about our great experience with Dan Trussell. Thank you Dan Trussell. Our hot tub was in disrepair. We needed some help and we found..."
- "Publishers Clearing House Customer Service September 17, 2016 Dear VIP, VIP's like you are so important to us and we wanted to reach out at once..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."