Sandy, Oregon

All I can say is that Barlow Trail Vet Clinic is a great place for your pets!!Dr.

Houston and Dr. Brenner have treated both of our pets with much compassion and made us feel like we were the most important people in the building!! Unfortunately previous negative reviews have made this place seem "awful" on-line but new ownership has sure made a difference!! They answer our endless list of questions and also take the time to explain the reasons for doing blood work and tests.

How many doctors do you know that get on the floor with your dog?!I trust them completely!

Had an Experience with The Barlow Trail Vet Clinic?

Comments

Better-stay-away
Estacada, Oregon, United States #1302486

Double billing, now triple billing, now consumer agency involvement, Dept of Justice investigation for fraud. I also lost my dog here, they never tell the truth!

Give me a break!It's totally obvious this was written by Barlow Trail Vet Clinic themselves.

This place is a death trap for your pet.Do not take your pet to Barlow Vet Clinic!!!

Many of the newer positive reviews of the Barlow Trail Vet Clinic, Sandy, OR appear to be written in the same style and context. Wonder if the same person is writing most of them in hopes of improving the clinic's poor reputation.